Do you know what are the best ways in which you can increase the shine and life of your carpets? Though regular cleaning is important you also need to protect it from dirt, dust and especially the stains. Yes, you heard that right. It is not that the tinny dirty particles and dust spoil the shine of the rugs. But if the oil, pet urine, grease, etc. is left unattended then it will get deep inside the fabric and you will find it hard to remove the stains. You might even have to hire professionals who specialise in offering a great carpet stain removal service to help you in getting rid of the issue.
Kinds Of Stains You Might Have To Remove From The Carpet
Having clean and fresh carpets enhances the mood of the people. It also creates a safe and healthy environment and this can only be possible if you are successful in achieving a good result. Now, what is important for you is to know the different kinds of toughest stains that you might have to remove from your carpets, how to do it and the best carpet stain remover you need for the job.
- Coffee and tea stains on the rugs are very common.
- Though very rare, you might also have to face a situation where you have to remove the bloodstains from the carpets.
- Removing the gum and glue from the rugs is also a problematic situation.
- Getting rid of ink stains from the floor covering is also a tough job.
- The other kinds of stains that you might have to deal with are berries, jelly, washable ink, milk, alcoholic beverages, ice cream, gravy, colas, food dyes, latex paint, etc.
Tips For Removing Stains From The Rugs
While hiring the professionals for carpet stain removal service is a great idea the things that you can do till they arrive to help you are as follows:
- The first thing that you need to do to soak up the oil, grease, ice cream, tea, coffee, milk or anything that has fallen on your carpet as soon as you see it is to use cloth or paper.
- You can use vinegar and baking soda to control any kind of stain from getting deep inside the rugs. Just pour a little amount on the area and leave it to dry. You can wait for 30 minutes or even more. The other carpet stain remover that you can use is carpet powder cleaner.
- Then with a vacuum cleaner you can clean it gently. Don’t apply too much force otherwise, you might end up damaging the carpets.
These are the few things that you can do to protect the carpets from losing their shine and getting damaged from the pet, oil, grease or any other kind of stains.
For removing the carpet stain you just need to pick up your phone and give us a call. The experts of Carpet Stain Remover will be right there on time at your location. When we are there by your side then you don’t have to take any kind of stress. Completing the work on time with little or no disturbance is our speciality. Our carpet cleaners use the latest tools and eco-friendly cleaning solutions to offer a great service at a reasonable price.